About Pinnacle Body Movement
Luba Coult OSSM(Dip) MSMA
Luba specialises in working with sports people of all disciplines, pregnant women and new mums to help with recovery during and after birth, and people from all walks of life looking to improve their health and how they feel and reducing niggling aches and pains.
She will work closely with you to provide you with treatment specific to your needs, following up with stretches/exercises of self-care to do at home to speed up your recovery and improve movement/flexibility.
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Massage
- Burrell Education Pregnancy and Postnatal Massage and Remedial Therapy
- Rocktape Fascial Movement Taping
- Taping and Strapping
- Cadaver Experience
- Level 3 NeuroKinetic Therapy
- Biomechanics Trainer
- Oncology Massage Therapy
- * Studying Osteopathy at LSO September 2018 onwards
* Please be advised that whilst I am an osteopathy student I will not, at any point during your treatment with me, be able to diagnose or treat you as an osteopath.
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Neck, Jaw and Hand
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
- Anatomy of Movement and Subsystems
- Respiration Meditation
- Pelvic Floor Health
Office 11, Britannia House
Base Business Park
t: 07794 344035
In accordance with standard practice, we regret that a charge will be made for missed appointments or non-attendance unless 48 hour notice is given.
We accept all major debit/credit cards, cash and cheques